Smart software makes chatbots impossible to think of the online landscape nowadays. That popularity has caused a lot of choice by now. You can’t see the forest because of the trees. What is the best chatbot software for your goals?
In this article, we’ll discuss the most popular chatbot software at the moment. We highlight benefits and disadvantages, making it easier for you to determine which software is best suited to what you want to achieve with it .
Read also : What are the disadvantages of reading?
Because not every chatbot is the same. And complicated software doesn’t always provide the best chatbot.
- What is chatbot software?
- Chatbot meaning
- Why using chatbot software is a good idea
- What does your best chatbot look like?
- Benefits chatbot
- Cons chatbot
- What does your best chatbot look like?
- The best chatbot software currently
- 1. Futy
- 2. rightMessage
- 3. Facebook Messenger bots
Plan de l'article
****0 What is chatbot software?
Before we dive into the equations, it’s important first to delineate what we understand by chatbot software.
You may like : Where to put a chatbot?
We take that much: any (online) tool or service that can be used to create a chatbot.
And when is something but a chatbot?
A chatbot is a program that can interact with your visitors automatically. After all, the word comes from the words “chat” and “robot”. The literal meaning of a chatbot is a robot that chat with your website visitors.
The most intricate chatbots use machine learning to enrich themselves as it were based on the conversations. This is useful for a customer service chatbot, where a variety of scenarios will be reviewed.
However, you don’t have to make it that complicated in many cases. The best chatbot is a simple one for many businesses. A bot that greets visitors to your website and helps them find what they’re looking for.
Why using chatbot software is a good idea
a chatbot can be done in several ways. Of course, you can code yourself Creating and build a complete bot from scratch. This gives you the most freedom in your design and workflows building.
But with all those providers that have already built the foundation for you, that’s a waste of time .
With the right chatbot software, you don’t have to touch code. The railway network is already in place; all you have to do is determine where the different bills send your visitors to.
What does your best chatbot look like?
Before we get to the different software options, I’d like to encourage you to think about the best chatbot for your website.
As briefly mentioned above, there are different types of chatbots .
- Rule based chatbots use fixed rules and patterns. To do this, you have to think of certain scenarios yourself and “draw it out” in the bot’s backend. Here it is not possible for the user to enter a free question, but you can choose from several preset options.
- Natural Language Processing (NLP) chatbots use NLP technology to understand the intent behind questions. this type of chatbots uses machine learning to train themselves and provide better answers. This is the type of chatbot that can make you feel like being helped by a human being.
- Hybrid chatbots are a combination of the above.
The main benefits of a chatbot on your website include:
- A chatbot is always available without having to put someone on customer service 24/7. Multiple people can use the
- chatbot at the same time
- so a chatbot is often quite cheaper than one with people. occupied customer service
- It’s a good way to improve your conversion by helping your visitors further accessible
. Cons chatbot
Of course, there are drawbacks to chatbots. surely When you choose a chatbot with NLP, the risk of irritation lurks among your visitors. But even with a well-thought-out flow, there is a risk. Nothing as annoying as chatbot that doesn’t understand what you want and wherever you keep returning to the beginning.
That’s why the message: the best chatbot isn’t always the most complicated one. Simplicity is a lot better sometimes.
The best chatbot software at the moment
And that brings us to the best chatbot software at the moment. Because by now we have a good idea of what this kind of software needs to meet.
- It needs to be easy to use, so you can create the best chatbot for your goals without programming knowledge
- The chatbot should be easily displayed where and when you want
. marketing funnel of your target audience
We love Futy chatbot software because of its simplicity. First of all, you get access to several pre-built chatbots.
As you can see in the screenshot below, you have a choice of a bot that allows people to connect via WhatsApp or email, or to collect leads directly.
The different types of bots are easy to turn on and off and integrate into your website.
The bots themselves are just as easy to customize. ****1 For example, see the example below, from one of our customers we use Futy for.
You can easily adjust the greeting, choose which options you want to give your visitor, and where those choices will lead to next. That could be a contact option, a form to convert someone, or a separate page with more information.
So this is a clear example of a chatbot where you need to specify the frames yourself and set predetermined choices. If anyone has a more complicated question, the WhatsApp option offers a solution.
****2 Also great: Futy connects easily with Google Analytics, so you can see your chatbot conversions in your reports as well.
Futy is highly recommended for companies looking for a simple yet effective way to train visitors to their site in the right direction.
Learn more? See Futy’s possibilities and pricing.
On the Onlinemarketing.nl website we use RightMessage. This program is essentially similar to Futy, but with a few important differences:
- RightMessage focuses on guiding your visitors to the right place. The Flows you can build in this software are a bit more extensive and fluent
- contrary, less than Futy is sent for conversion or contact
. On the
latter was no problem for us, as we focus on content production. For us, it’s important to be able to send people with a specific purpose to the right part of the site. . The
What does such a funnel in RightMessage look like? Good thing you ask, because one of the major benefits of this software is the clarity and simplicity of setting up a flow.
This is a screenshot from the backend, where you can step by step build how you want to engage your visitor, what choices you want to give, and where those choices lead them further.
On the front side, it will look something like this. It may not really be the classic. image of a chatbot. ****3 But it does exactly what the best chatbot should do for us, which is to guide our visitors to the most valuable content to them.
****4 Learn more? See the options and pricing of RightMessage.
3. Facebook Messenger bots
Last but not least: A strong way to take advantage of the features bots offer is to deploy Facebook Messenger bots.
Quite simply put, that’s a chatbot that “lives” in Facebook Messenger. Especially for companies that rely largely on Facebook for their traffic, this can be an interesting option.
You can read more about how to deploy Facebook Messenger bots in this article. Rather listen to discover more? Listen to the interview below with Facebook Messenger expert Larsmaat.