the initiative of the City, a Recreational Reception without Accommodation is offered, from Monday 12 to Friday 23 April, to children under 16 years of age, essential personnel to manage the health crisis. On
As we know, the state of health emergency suspends, for the time being, collective reception of minor children. At the initiative of the City of Mulhouse, however, a welcome is offered for the under-16 years of the only personnel essential to the management of the health crisis, during the school holidays from Monday 12 to Friday 23 April, excluding weekends and in compliance with the health protocol. A leisure reception without accommodation is offered on the Wallach site (44, rue des Sapins in Riedisheim) throughout the period, from Monday to Friday from 7:30am to 6:30pm. An hour range that applies until 9:30pm for the children of nursing staff in Mulhouse hospitals. Young people can be welcomed during the day (7:30am — 18:30), only in the morning (7:30 — 14:00) or in the afternoon (13:30 — 18:30). Good to know: the transportation service is not provided during the period, children will have to be dropped off directly at the Alfred Wallach Centre. It is required to provide, for each child, a nominative backpack, a morning snack (optional), as well as a bottle or a bottle of water in the name of the child. Lunch, 4 pm afternoon snack and evening meal are taken care of.
Read also : The different types of drills
To register children on Monday, April 12, registration is still taking place this Friday, April 9. As of Monday, April 12, a 24-hour waiting period will be applied for the administrative processing of the file (Monday for Tuesday, Tuesday for Wednesday…). The documents to be provided are as follows:
- The registration file , duly completed, accompanied by the documents required: copy of vaccines, certificate of out-of-school insurance, CAF attestation and liaison health card.
- An attestation on the honor of the absence of another custody solution, the absence of a symptom in the child and, if necessary, the conduct of a negative RT-PCR or antigenic test (for minors over 6 years of age identified as at risk contact or schooling in a classroom or ACM that has been closed for less than 7 years of age) days).
- A proof of the profession exercised (professional card, payroll…)
- The registration file, as well as the attestation on honor are downloadable on the website mulhouse.fr
- Documents are to be sent, within the required time, by email or to be submitted to Initiatives and Action Jeunesse, 39 Boulevard Alfred Wallach in Mulhouse.
- One confirmation of registration will be sent by email.
more information at the Youth Initiatives and Action service, Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 12 pm and from 1:30 to 5 pm at 39, Boulevard Wallach in Mulhouse. 03 89 33 78 34 — email@example.com —mulhouse.fr
Related topic : What Geometric Formula (Circle, Cylinder, Sphere