Real estate tax is one of the ways to see its income tax reduced, in return for a real estate investment. Presentation of a device appreciated in the tax sector: the Pinel law, its operation, its conditions and all the advantages of this rental investment intended to allow you to tax tax very simply and legally.
You may like : My landlord doesn't want to give me my bail
- How to reduce your taxes with Pinel tax tax?
- The operation of the Pinel law
- Putting your property for rent
- Who can invest in Pinel, and tax tax?
- To tax tax in Pinel law with your investment?
Plan de l'article
How to reduce taxes with Pinel tax tax?
The Pinel legal system allows you to reduce your income tax by investing in new real estate to make rental. Certain conditions must be met within the Pinel system, if you want to benefit from all its advantages:
- The property must be new or in VEFA (sale in future state of completion);
- Tenants’ income has been switched to the magnifying glass;
- The geographical area of the property will condition Pinel eligibility;
- The amount of rents is strictly regulated.
The operation of the Pinel law
To benefit from the advantages of the Pinel law and a well-functioning tax system, the property you purchase must be new or in VEFA. The sale in future condition of completion means that youpurchase real estate on plan and that it has been or will be completed within 30 months of the purchase.
Putting your property in
Your property must then be rented for a variable period: 6 years, 9 years or 12 years. In return, you benefit from an income tax reduction which will represent 12%, 18% or 21%rental respectively of the amount you invested for the purchase of your property. In short, the longer the rental lasts over time, the more interesting the tax reduction.
This tax incentive was introduced by the government toencourage real estate investment without penalizing tenants, whose revenues are reviewed as capped.
Who can invest in Pinel, and tax tax?
Any property purchased within the Pinel device must be rented to a tenant whose income does not exceed a ceiling defined by law. Compared to the former Duflot device, replaced by the Pinel law, this revenue ceiling has been revised upwards. This allows more familiesto have access to low-rent housing . Calculating a rent ceiling in Pinel is simple:
- The useful area is taken into account;
- The multiplier coefficient is calculated;
- The rent ceiling is calculated according to the Pinel scale.
Depending on the zoning, the ceilings are not the same. Another decisive factor is that the composition of the home plays its leading role, including the number of dependent children.
Good to know : in2020 , the only eligible areas (formerly A Bis, A, B1, B2 and C) will bezones A Bis, A and B1 . Indeed, the Pinel device is no longer accessible to certain areas since 1 January 2018, in order to allow better adaptation to the current real estate market.
This new segmentation has the direct consequence of the removal of 8 million taxpayers from the Pinel law, but aims to correspond more accurately to the reality of the market.
To tax tax in Pinel law with your investment?
Real estate tax in Pinel has many advantages:
- No need to do any work : the property is new, you invest and receive the profits from your property tax tax the following year;
- This scheme is a tax advantage not to be overlooked, very b, and for good reason;
- You build yourself a solid heritage ;
- You prepare yourb in all serenity;
- In this way, you protect your family in case of doubt.
- The Pinel law allows you to make an investment with little or no intake;
- Contracting a real estate loan for a real estate project of tax tax in Pinel is simpler than for any other project.
Did you know that? In SCPI , it is possible to opt for tax tax in Pinel. Do you hesitate to invest? Get advice on Pinel tax tax.